Can any one ID this zoa for me?

What kind of zoa is this, I know it's pink zoa:LOL:but what's the whole name of it?
12A22153-33DB-40FA-BFB8-CFB0A2096692-6787-000004AA421F0593_zps9f8b72a5.jpg

ReefApprentice

Some zoas are just named off of what they look like.Im not sure about the generic name of thesemguys. They sure are beautyfull though.

PIMPALA

Theres about a hundred or more names for that common pink zoa. Fast growers, and very pretty!

damn, i was going to frag this piece and sell it. but i saw online price from $8 a frag to $15 per polyp, different names, so i have no idea...

JoeCanada11

damn, i was going to frag this piece and sell it. but i saw online price from $8 a frag to $15 per polyp, different names, so i have no idea...

Ah the zoa name game. THey look alot like my pink zoas pink inside with white mouth and greyish skirts. Unless they have blue mouths or purple dots, etc... etc... they would probably be worth $10-$15 a frag depending on the size of the frag. Nice colony I can't wait until mine is covering a rock.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Very PRETTY :) ....I think people make up their own Zoa names, LOL! I've seen lots of different names given to what looks like the same kind of zoas. I bet they will sell good cause they are beautiful. :snshne: