Bwlr's 92 Corner Tank

framerguy

Cool Pic, try a peppermint or two, it's worth trying. If it doesn't work, return them for something else.

morbius18

I've also had some success with camel shrimp too. I've heard that they might eat polyps, but my 'herd' hasn't eaten anything that I've noticed.

XBwlr

I've got an order of Berghias coming. Just waiting for the roads to clear up some. They need to shipped overnight, and right now, my road is a sheet of ice.

If those don't work, how many peppermints should I go for?

I've tried them before, but they disappeared. IIRC, we seen them for about 5 days after I added them. I know there's a funny looking little crab in there... maybe he's the one getting the shrimp. His body is spotted and he's got black tipped pointy claws.

I know the rock and the hole where he lives, so I could get him out of there before I put the shrimp in.

What kind of polyps morbius? Zoas? They can eat all the shrooms and palys they want, just not my zoas.

morbius18

I have 3 camels in my 90 gallon. I got them, and they annihilated the glass anemones. The few stragglers I hit with concentrated kalk, and they moved in later and cleaned up the mess. I've read online that they can eat soft corals and zoas/palys, so the peppermint might be safer.

Tru2nr

hey scott lookn' good did u every call salty critter to see if they would order any live stock and ship it to you?

XBwlr

There's was a lady on another site selling them for $8 each. The shipping is the killer.

XBwlr

It's been a while. How's everyone doin'?
I need to get some updated pics on here... hopefully get to it this weekend.

I've lost a few things when I was in my "funk". Others things have been doing great though.

Still battling the aiptasia... but... atleast I'm still trying.

And, I'm an official cancer survivor now. It was 5 years in October.