Bwhit's 75 gallon

bwhit1406

Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to take a look at my tank. This is my first Saltwater tank , and has been up for 13 months now. I have a 30 gallon Refugium that sits next to display and drains directly into the display. I have recently added quite a few SPS frags and wanted to start a thread to track their growth. A number of the frags were broken pieces that had fallen to the bottom of the LFS frag tank. I happened to be there at the right time and they gave me them for free.

019.jpg
[/IMG]
016-1.jpg
[/IMG]
013.jpg
[/IMG]
012.jpg
[/IMG]
011.jpg
[/IMG]
007.jpg
[/IMG]
005-1.jpg
[/IMG]
003-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Very nice indeed!!!

Can we get a shot of the fuge and tank together?

Thanks
Eric

bwhit1406

upon request

003-3.jpg
[/IMG]
011-1.jpg
[/IMG]
006-1.jpg
[/IMG]
009.jpg
[/IMG]

The drain from the fuge is actually two 3/4 strainers coming off a tee

bwhit1406

Thank you very much. It sucks loving your tank so much, because when you talk about it non reefers look at you like your retarded

bwhit1406

Thought I would update with some cool pics and new additions

007-1.jpg
[/IMG]
018.jpg
[/IMG]
004-1.jpg
[/IMG]
019-1.jpg
[/IMG]
023.jpg
[/IMG]
028.jpg
[/IMG]
030.jpg
[/IMG]
031.jpg
[/IMG]

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Looks like you have some good growth, what it that coral in the 5th pic down it's nice looking ;)

Eric

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Can you get a closer shot of it? I can't identify it, just wanted to have a closer look. ;)

The tank looks good!

Eric

Tru2nr

absolutely amazing i would love for my wife to let me have a fuge sitting right next to my tank..oh well..thats also what i get for living in an apartment once i have a house and i have a built in or i have a true fish room i will be able to create a fuge that won't require pumps to pull water into the refugium

bwhit1406

It kinda just fell into place. When I decided I wanted to add a Fuge I realized that I had just enough room in the corner for a cube.

WayneT

Nice setup. I really like the fuge next to the Display Tank, almost a disply in itself. Almost makes me want to do the same thing. Great job.

bwhit1406

I changed all bulbs on the tank and went to 14k instead of 10k I like the look much better. After much debate I decided to trade my large finger leather for multiple frags. I moved some of the rock work to make a little cove. Here are some pics with changes made. I have decided to stop adding corals at this point at let what I have grow out. My energy now will be put towards my 55 build which will be a slow build.

003-4.jpg
[/IMG]
005-2.jpg
[/IMG]

r2d2

Very, very nice tank you have. Its same age and size of mine but there is no comparisson.

Congrats!