Buyer Beware!!!

Beware of Reefs2Go! I ordered crabs, two fish, and some dt's. I live in Wyoming
where it has been getting down into to 30's at night. I recieved my shipment
and the whole thing was packed in ice packs. The crabs made it,I assume the dt's is fine, but the fish are the problem. I ordered a clown fairy wrasse and a green clown gobie. I recieved a dead wrasse and a green mandarin. I would have accepted the mandarin, but I already have a male and a female mandarin. I called them and they keep blowing me off, giving me excuses, and basically not making it right at all! They haven't even offered a darn thing!
I took pics and sent them to them and still nothing. This has been going on for a week now. I figured I would let you know to beware. I know I'm done with them. So much for their 14 day arrive alive guarantee

IXL

Tisk - Tisk .... Adding " REEFS2GO " Along with " SaltySupply.com "
In the Hall of shame , This is Hard earned Money you boys are playing with ...

seabass

Yes I would not reccomend reefs2go to my worst enemy.They tried to screw me.Well actually they did because e-bay gave me my money back not reefs2go.I hope that people read this and listen.This is the third person in the last 3 months i heard got ripped off by them just on RS.

jski711

I'm surprised to hear that about reefs2go. I've done plenty of orders with them and have never had a problem. just my 2 cents

Ericm1205

our local reef club does a few group buys from them and the experience has been nothing but great. we even had a few things died and they sent replacements no questions. we do several a year and no issues yet.

glampka

I've purchased from them with no problems. They recently sent out an email saying that their customer service left much to be desired & they were seriously working on the problem. Perhaps they had a disgruntled employee who was causing the problems. They said to send them an email if there was a problem & they should respond within 2 business days.

From their email:
Quick Update:

During the past 48 hours it has come to our attention that we have a major issue in our customer service department. I have been personally answering the phones and emails and have realized the lack of true customer service our loyal customers have been receiving. Please accept our apologies. I am attempting to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Until further arrangements are made, phone hours will be drastically reduced and we encourage you to send an email if you have an unresolved issue.

If the issue has anything to do with an order please email to issues@reefs2go.com

If you have a need other than an order issue, please email sales@reefs2go.com

Please be patient as we attempt to dig out of this mess. Emailing numerous times will only delay the progress- so please allow 2 business days for your email to be answered.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Christina

Be that as it may, they can keep my store credit.

There are many other stores that do it right the first time so it's best for me to avoid a fool-me-twice moment. Thanks!

lcstorc

I am glad to hear they realized there was a problem and are taking steps to make things right.
Sounds like it was a case of a bad employee situation.

Ericm1205

all it takes is for one rotten person to ruin alot of peoples experieces and drive them away. "drastic reduced customer service hours" means that there is someone collecting unemployment this week.

tnwillia

I've had good luck with them and several orders. I don't like their store credit policy, if they can't fill my order I want a refund but that said, my store credit was still there and honored several months later when I placed my next order. Good luck!

seabass

Wow thats funny because it was christina who was a total jerk and very unprofessional to me.She should start with her own personality.I wish i saved all the nasty e-mails she sent me.

I can't say I know what happened to you in regards to SaltySupply.com, I have never ordered live from them, but I have ordered a skimmer and it came well packed and works great. I am concerened about reefs2go.com I was planning on making a live order with them, but am rethinking it after all the negative threads.