BUILDING A DREAM....Dream 2.0

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
First off those new additions are amazing, especially the milli's! :D

Hiya Dom,
You definately doing this right. Slow n steady,,,,
I would definately encourage to try out a UNLS system...there is something about the look and feel of these systems that makes them stand apart. You have to see them in person to see the difference.
What iv known is you don't need a truck load of additives to achieve this. Few selective additives and dedicated care will do.
Sorry for slacking with the installation of the new equipments. I was outta station and am back now :)
Going back to the drawing board and gonna plan and get stuff installed :D

Hey mate!
I'm definitely trying to do it the right way to make sure that everything gets the best care it can :)
I do think about going down that path very often and I really do like the idea of the zeovit systems! Problem is there's so much to them not quite sure where to start aside from the rocks in a reactor but I'm sure that can be cured with some research :p They are beautiful systems, like yours :)
Yep that's what I'm aiming for, a few key additives and the base level dosing if the tank needs it. So far after testing I don't think I'll need to do much dosing but I'm only a few days into the testing phase :)
Haha I'll keep pestering you till you do then :p Would love to see how it all goes :yup:
Awesome!! Can't wait!

MrReefNoob

Pretty neat video of the Eco-Lamps unit in action...

[video=youtube_share;4h57A_uk8AM]http://youtu.be/4h57A_uk8AM[/video]

MrReefNoob

First off those new additions are amazing, especially the milli's! :D

Hey mate!
I'm definitely trying to do it the right way to make sure that everything gets the best care it can :)
I do think about going down that path very often and I really do like the idea of the zeovit systems! Problem is there's so much to them not quite sure where to start aside from the rocks in a reactor but I'm sure that can be cured with some research :p They are beautiful systems, like yours :)
Yep that's what I'm aiming for, a few key additives and the base level dosing if the tank needs it. So far after testing I don't think I'll need to do much dosing but I'm only a few days into the testing phase :)
Haha I'll keep pestering you till you do then :p Would love to see how it all goes :yup:
Awesome!! Can't wait!

Thanks Dom.
You are right no short cuts to have a successful reef. And there is no constant in reefing. It's forever changing and the trick is to monitor and adjust when and where necessary :)
I feel it's always best to start a Zeovit tank from the outset...you will have better control.
I'm in the process of getting stuff ready for the install. Also making a new reservoir for water change. Will keep you posted :)

MrReefNoob

You know, you could nominate yourself for December...
Hi Mayja,
Thanks a lot for the support my friend.
Recognition from peers is a big motivation for me.
I don't wanna nominate myself as a contender...but il work hard on my reef and let the corals grow out more and maybe one day in future I can be worthy of a nomination by you guys.
Thanks again for the consideration and the inspiring me to keep "dreaming" :)

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks Dom.
You are right no short cuts to have a successful reef. And there is no constant in reefing. It's forever changing and the trick is to monitor and adjust when and where necessary :)
I feel it's always best to start a Zeovit tank from the outset...you will have better control.
I'm in the process of getting stuff ready for the install. Also making a new reservoir for water change. Will keep you posted :)

I completely agree :) Care, attention and patience are the best things for a reef tank :)
Yeah, I agree so my next tank will definitely be a Zeovit system from the get-go. I'm going to be trying Coral Snow and maybe some Pohl's Coral Vitalizer in the next week or so for my tank as I've heard some really good things from those that don't run the full Zeovit system on their tanks :)
I'm seriously overjoyed with my tank at the moment! I love this hobby :D So much so I might be starting a pico in the new year :p
Looking forward to seeing that update mate :)

Mr.Reeefer

Mate your tank and your build just turns me oooonnnn.......

What I love more than a great tank is a DIY fantastic tank!!!

The feeling of satisfaction and creation you will have would be phenomenal, truly great work and be proud of what you have achieved and I think I would even go to say that you inspire people, I feel like getting out the tools and building a new tank after reading your thread

All I can say is wow! I just finished reading your journey and what a fantastic tank. All your planning, hard work, and patience really paid off. Oh and all those high end goodies can't hurt. :bow: I would love to see an update picture of your tank. Again, great job. :clink:

Mischko

Very nicely planed! There was a lot of thought put into it and I think the results being displayed here are speaking for themself. Respect.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Come back to us!! I need to see your tank again mate :p
Would love to see or hear an update on how it's all going :yup:

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
You have been nominated for June's TOTM! Please post a recent full tank shot to your thread here so I can use it for the vote. Good luck!

MrReefNoob

Mate your tank and your build just turns me oooonnnn.......

What I love more than a great tank is a DIY fantastic tank!!!

The feeling of satisfaction and creation you will have would be phenomenal, truly great work and be proud of what you have achieved and I think I would even go to say that you inspire people, I feel like getting out the tools and building a new tank after reading your thread

Hi Mr. Reeefer,
Thanks a lot for the kind words and I
am glad my "build" turns ya on :D
You are absolutely right...the satisfaction of DIY is just something one has to experience. Seeing one's plan come to life is just a unique feeling. It's not easy but it's definitely worthwhile.
I am really grateful if my humble attempt at reneging has been able to inspire ya....you should definitely get started on your build :)

Thanks again for the words of encouragement....it helps to keep my reefing passion burnin :)

MrReefNoob

All I can say is wow! I just finished reading your journey and what a fantastic tank. All your planning, hard work, and patience really paid off. Oh and all those high end goodies can't hurt. :bow: I would love to see an update picture of your tank. Again, great job. :clink:
Hi ReefJunkie,
Thanks a bunch for viewing my reefing journey and for the kind compliments.
The build was hard word but I enjoyed it and dared to "Dream" :)
One of my passion is equipments and I wanted to get the necessary stuff to satisfy my addiction :D
I have made some new additions about which il post an update.
Thanks again for following my journey.

MrReefNoob

Very nicely planed! There was a lot of thought put into it and I think the results being displayed here are speaking for themself. Respect.

Hi Mischko,
Thanks a lot for the compliment and encouragement :)
There was bits of hic ups and bumps but things seem to doing okay now.

MrReefNoob

Come back to us!! I need to see your tank again mate :p
Would love to see or hear an update on how it's all going :yup:

Hey Wrangy,
Sorry bro was away coz of some other engagements.
I apologize for the late reply too.
Tank is going okay :)
Made a more conservative reefscape change and some new equipment additions.
Will post an update :)

MrReefNoob

You have been nominated for June's TOTM! Please post a recent full tank shot to your thread here so I can use it for the vote. Good luck!

Hi Mayja,
Thanks a lot for the great honor.
Sorry was away on other commitments and wasn't here for a while.
I have made some changes to my tank and once everything settles in il post an update. I hope il be worthy for a nomination again in the near future hehehe :)

MrReefNoob

The tank is still on... :)
There was a lack of time...
Made a change in scape too...
I will be back... :)
Pics of stuff that have been happening in past few months...

3c4cWd6.jpg

4yoaPbr.jpg

Mx5Idcy.jpg

YBHKdwr.jpg

Ft03eSt.jpg

y3KGAsA.jpg