BTA Split

RanRoc

Yes...it finally happened after almost three years! The BTA split overnight. It's still in the process of completing the split. I think it may have split twice, as I think I can count three seperate anemones! One is hidden toward the back of the tank. Sorry no pics on this thread, as I can't manage to shrink them down enough to post here.
Click on the link to my website in my signature to see some POOR quality pics if you're interested.
-RY

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Congratulations!!!!

Regarding pictures... don't 'attach' them to the thread, simply upload them to your photo gallery. The size may be much larger in the gallery.

Craig Manoukian

Here is a picture that Randy referrs to above.

104IM001012-med.JPG

RanRoc

Craig Manoukian said:
A real sign of good water quality and animal husbandry.

You're joking, right? Don't you see the red slime in the photos? LOL. Thanks for the kind words.
-RY

Craig Manoukian

Cyanobacteria is a nitrate and phosphate indicator and fabulous exporter if siphoned off. Nitrates are not bad for anemones in low concentrations.

RanRoc

Craig Manoukian said:
Cyanobacteria is a nitrate and phosphate indicator and fabulous exporter if siphoned off. Nitrates are not bad for anemones in low concentrations.

Quite right, Craig! I forget to look at it that way. I'm too easily influenced by all the "negative media" that cyano gets.
-RY