Brucey!

Gina

RS STAFF
Brucey,
I've been watching the news concerning the bombing that took place in London and I hope that you and your family are ok. I'm so sorry that this has happened and want you to know that we are thinking and praying for everyone harmed.

Be safe!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Gina said:
.......I hope that you and your family are ok. I'm so sorry that this has happened and want you to know that we are thinking and praying for everyone harmed.

Be safe!

Ditto!~ :(

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Brucey:

Yes please let us know that you are ok. I just got off the phone with my relatives in Henley and they are fine.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Such cowardly acts of terroism makes me furious!!!!!! Attacking innoncent people ...ughhh... I hope the cowards are caught and brought to justice!! (..or some form of inhuman punishment would work well too.....)

Brucey

Hi guys . . . . yep sorry I'm a bit late. All OK here

One of the bombs went off right outside Louise's old work. She stopped working there when Drew was born. A bit of a reality check. Everyone we know who works there is OK though. So far the fatalities are small compared to other Alkida attacks but even one death is too many. I just don't understand these people. They make martyr's out of people who kill indescriminantly. There just is no sense in in.

Yep, but all OK here. Although I had the weirdest dream last night that I was in Iraq fighting terriosts planting bombs . . . . even told Lou when I woke up and about 3 hours before the bombs hit. Strange, never have dreams like that.

Brucey

proud2bcanadian

Woodstock said:
Such cowardly acts of terroism makes me furious!!!!!! Attacking innoncent people ...ughhh... I hope the cowards are caught and brought to justice!! (..or some form of inhuman punishment would work well too.....)

Same here. I totally agree.

Brucey - It's good to hear that you and your family are okay! My condolences go out to anyone who has lost any family or friends in the attacks.

If anyone hasn't heard of this, here's a link:
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/3455.html

Witfull

Woodstock said:
im in favor of the latter!

im so glad you and yours are OK! i know that this was a result of the olymics chosen to be there.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Very happy to hear you and the family are fine Brucey, take care. It's a scary world were living in !

Brucey

Witfull said:
i know that this was a result of the olymics chosen to be there.

Hi Wit. Thanks for your concerns matey. I think the Olympics thing was a coincidence. The G8 summit started yesterday and the bombing was timed in to coincide with the start of that. I think it would have been too short notice to organise something in 24hours after the Olympics win.

Take care
Brucey