bristle worms

steved13

PREMIUM
Except for large ones they are harmless, and probably a good part of the CUC.

I think they are unsightly and I don't like them.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
When I think of em the first thing I think of is ugly( fortunately they hide)

Second thing I think is thank god something eats the decaying animals n quick. Don't know about u guys but my fish never die in a convenient place to find them. Welcome bristleworms!

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.

phantom2991

one of our tanks at work has them and they are everywhere. gross. no matter how many we remove there is a million more. they're like cockroaches....

dmatt88

Uslanja said:
We like them!!! We're going with GOOD!!!!

Ya. I like u guys. We see eye to eye.

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.

ViperDoug

I have found these in my tank lately. They hide in one spot together beneath a small rock. When I left the rock, the burrow into the sand and disappear. What harm are they known for???

lcstorc

The only harm I know of from the smaller ones is if your touch them it hurts. If you are allergic it is even worse. That said they are good at eating excess food in the tank. If you have lots of them, it tells you that there is lots of excess food in the tank. Cut back on feeding and the numbers will dwindle.

gbose

I just fished one out of my tank and flushed it. I know they're not bad... but too yucky to have around for me.

GBose

dmatt88

I think the their yucky factor plays in. My opinion is if u see em during the day u feed too much. But when u lose a fish they keep the death from creating a REAL issue. Bristleworms r ur friend. OK chime in. (Here goes)

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

phantom2991

nope. the shark on finding nemo. "fish are friends, not food" the shark AA meeting. well, i guess shark FA meeting. lol.

dmatt88

Oh I thought it was a tremors reference. (I'm old. )

phantom2991

hey, i remember tremors. and tremors 2, and tremors 3. never liked those movies. im 26 im not a little teenie bopper. lol. its cuz i like disney movies isnt it?

dmatt88

I turned 40 n realized yep. It's a Sunday sleep movie. Wake up in 30 n ya missed nothing.