Breeding clowns! all advice welcome

Mperkins92

I've been wanting to try and breed clownfish for awhile now and am finally going to get started. i've been doing research online on how to feed the babies and the general consensus so far is rotifers and copepods. and then i believe i have to feed them phytoplankton. Anyone have any luck growing phyto and the eventual clown food. I'll be doing research along the way but any advice from you guys always seems to be very helpful, thankyou!

Mperkins92

wow thankyou for all the help, have you ever bred clownfish before? i've heard their the easiest to brred and figured its a good way to start

Mperkins92

does anyone know any good books on this? i remember seeing three listed somewhere but didnt take note and i cant seem to find them again

Blue Space

I also have "The Complete Illustrated Breeder's Guide to Marine Aquarium Fishes" by Matthew L. Wittenrich. I got the chance to meet him at MACNA last year. It's a great book on breeding fish in general.

StirCrayzy

I remember read ing somewhere that itis usually less then a year but up to 15-18 months depending whether or when they get successfully
paired.