Breaking down my tank after 15 years in Doylestown, Pa 18901

frezel

so the time has come and i am getting out of the hobby. i have three young children who keep me to busy and have come with grips that i can no longer dedicate my time to this tank. i will post some pics later today hopefully of the fish i have for sale as i want to find them a good home. i will also post some prices unless people make me a reasonable offer. All fish are super healthy amd have been with me for several years.

6 inch blue hippo tang
5 inch yellow tang peaceful
6 inch melanarius wrasse
3 inch red hawk fish
3 inch flame angel
4-5 inch lawn mower blenny

once i sell my fish i will sell live rock, 120 g aga dual overflow tank, 50x-x panworld pump, led light fixture, asm skimmer, neptune jr reef controller , ato, dosing pumps and much more.
All items will be pick up only

sacktheqb65

oh no!!! I am only a year in and I cant imagine what I would do with that extra pocket money and time!

I wish I lived closer, I would help you house some critters and equipment but alas... its a long way to VA

frezel

Ok well the fish went to a good home. I am left with the following all local pick up only please
120g dual overflow reef tank made by AGA great condition, other then coralline growth on overflow walls. 300.00 I will also throw in the 30g drilled sump as well.
200lbs of very aged rock with some shrooms and zoos still on it, 2 pieces have some hair algae due to taking off my RODI unit off towards the end but easily removed. Looking to unload it all for 400.00 at once. Instant Reef .
I have a ASM G4+ skimmer with Sedra 9000 pump barely used from another system. 250.00
2 x Panworld 50x-x pumps 125.00 each, one is brand new only used two weeks on another system.
2 x ATO JBJ units, 50.00 each with 2 sensors.
2 x Dosing pumps BRS 1.1ml per min 100.00 for the pair, also will throw in new replacement tubing
Tons of chemicals, RODI resin unopened, heaters , air pumps, etc
If interested in anything you can think of let me know or make me an offer.