Brand New 90 gallon for 20 bucks??

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Thought that would grab some attention, lol. Hey I just wanted to share a raffle we are doing over in Seattle. We have a custom tank building donating a brand new 90 gallon custom tank to us and we are going to raffle it off. the tickets are 20 bucks a peice. the tank is going to be sweet and is a bend corner model. The builder says it can be shipped anywhere in the US for a max of 150 bucks. So I thought I would open it up to the good folks at Reef Sanctuary, if your in ..good luck.

Raffle

Mike

mgregory

Hey... I will have to put in for that!! My wife can't yell at me for 20.00!!!! That's well below the limit she set for me!!;-)

Also it would give me a reason to drive to Seattle.

Any good LFS over that way you could recommend that would be great. When the Mariners start up I'll have to make a weekend of it!! PM me if you want to share some shop'n areas!!

Mark

caja

Originally posted by mgregory
Hey... I will have to put in for that!! My wife can't yell at me for 20.00!!!! That's well below the limit she set for me!!;-)
you may want to read that again. he also mentioned shipping would be about $150.00. heh, sorry honey...it was a little more than $20.

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Hey Caja if you wanted the tank delivered to say Florida from seattle the max cost would be 150.00 . I shipped a tank simular to st. louis and it was only 40 bucks. Still not a bad deal for a new tank.

Mike

NaH2O

Contributing Member
you may want to read that again. he also mentioned shipping would be about $150.00. heh, sorry honey...it was a little more than $20.

Caja...I believe mgregory also said he could drive to Seattle to pick it up.

Great idea...added myself to the raffle. Thanks for the revised link MDM!