Booster pump recomendations

bcarleton

I tried doing a search but could not find exactly what I was looking for. What are some quality RO/DI booster pumps that wont break the bank. Trying to keep price in the $100 range give or take a little. Do not need anything fancy. I don't need auto shutoff or anything. Just a quality pump.

Hornet

Both the ones on Filter Guys and BRS are the same pump and require you to buy a transformer for $28 or $24. If your comfortable with ebay I bought one earlier this year from an ebay dealer, while this link does not go to the same guy I bought from here it links to another dealer selling the pump & transformer for $94 +shipping.

bcarleton

Yeah, was just looking at the filter guys site and noticed that you have to get the trans seperate. I also looked on ebay and found one that h2o science was selling. I have had good experience with them in the past. It is 80 with transf. Already has the quick fittings too. Marine depot has one too for like 75.

Hornet

Yeah, was just looking at the filter guys site and noticed that you have to get the trans seperate. I also looked on ebay and found one that h2o science was selling. I have had good experience with them in the past. It is 80 with transf. Already has the quick fittings too. Marine depot has one too for like 75.

I purchased my 8800 from H20. The one you are talking about for $75 is the 6800. Make sure the 6800 will work for you. I'm not sure of the difference, I think it may be the size of the fittings. From the descriptions:

Aquatec ® CDP-8800 Booster Pump For RO Systems Over 50 GPD - CDP-8800 Series High Flow).

The 6800 Series is intended for use with RO membranes rated up to 50 GPD.