Black slime algae ( Cyanobacteria)

Dnwolf

Hi guys ,
My tank is roughly 2 months old , and my parameters are rather stable with ammonia at 0 , nitrite at 0 , nitrates at 0 and phosphates at 0.03 .
Im using API test kit for nitrates , ammonia and nitrite . (I never put any fish food in to my tank since 1 month ago ) For phosphates , im using salifert's test kit .
I do dose roughly 5ml of brightwell aquatics daily and seachem complete twice a week . My calcium levels are at 500ppm and my alkalinity is at 10dkh . I do not currently have my magnesium test kits but I would be getting them soon . Even with nitrates and phosphates at a very low level , there's still cyanobacteria growing on my sand bed . Im suspecting that its my rocks that are leeching these nutrients out slowly
(I recently nuked some live rock ) or it could be due to my lightings . Im using the stock lightings for the RSM 130 and haven't change them in a while . One of the duo 10000k / athnic bulbs blew and im left with only one but will get a replacement today . So why does this cyanobacteria keep coming back ? I always have to remove them by hand before they look ugly and unsightly twice a week ...