Black and Orange ocellaris pair in NC

Phyxius

I have a Black ocellaris and a Orange ocellaris that had been paired up in one of our Nanos for a few mths and have paired up. We took all the tanks down when I upgraded to my 210G and I was holding them for someone and they never took them.
Since I already have a black perc pair in the tank I couldn't put them in the display so they have been in my sump the last 2 mths. They have been ok in there but its time for a tank of their own.
Asking 35.00 for both of them and ask for local pick up in Durham NC since I don't have any of the supplies needed to ship fish.

Sorry for the bad pic as I said they are in the sump and coraline and macro algae makes for hard pic

100_3538.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I've seen these fish in person. They are VERY healthy and Mike takes excellent care of his tank & livestock.
I would take them myself but I recently purchased 6 new pairs of clownfish :rolleyes:

Jeremy0322

Wilmington, NC i see. How do you like it down there, I was accepted to UNCW last June for the Marine Bio program and was planning on moving down there, but found out the application expired, so I need to apply again before its official. I doubt I wont get accepted again, grades didnt change and places need all the money they can get these days...haha

Phyxius

I've seen these fish in person. They are VERY healthy and Mike takes excellent care of his tank & livestock.
I would take them myself but I recently purchased 6 new pairs of clownfish :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply Doni. Six new pairs of clowns? I thought you would have had enough of your own " Stock" already. LOL.

These poor guys went from a tank of their own to the sump (although the sump is pretty large) but now its time to go back to a tank of their own again. I would keep them but the black pair I have in the DT would terrorize them in about 10 seconds of being in the tank.