Biocube 14

klok95330

Show me your biocube 14 hoods if your running LED lighting. Im trying to wire mine up and I need some ideas. Specifically how you guys did the moon LED lighting. Are you using a driver/ac power adapter or did you wire them straight to the LEDs? and how did you guys set up your potentiometers? Where did you mount them?

i have the jbj 28 and rapid led didnt have a kit that will fit my hood so i just took it off and i have the heat sink hanging over my aquarium

klok95330

Yeah. I dont want them wired into my main display lights. I want them seperate and not using the same as the main drivers. I need some ideas if anyone has any

klok95330

Also I have a question about the fans. I'm running the 2 stock fans, but I also want to add the bigger LED fan. Can I use the 3 fans off the same power supply of 12v 1 amp

klok95330

Ok I got them in. But I have 1 problem. When I dim either one too low, the LED's start to blink and if I turn it a little lower it shuts them off completely. Is this normal? I havent checked it with a multimeter yet. I cant till weds when I go back to work and pick it up. Any ideas? I'm running 2 drivers 6 LED's on each