bicolor witha coral beauty

aquaman3680

they will fight when ever they see eachother. They might be ok if you introduce them at the same time. Also if you ever want to keep corals i would not put either of them in the tank. Some people say that flame and coral beauty angels are safe. I refuse to put any angel in a reef tank because my expierence is that they will always pick at somepoint.

I had a coral beauty for about a year and a half and then one day it just started picking.

But yeah they will fight.

Matt

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
If added simultaneously in a tank with plenty of Live Rock and the Bi-color is smaller than the Coral Beauty then you may be successful but watch them carefully they are VERY aggressive towards conspecifics, you may have to save one from certain death. Also choose the Bi-color carefully as these fish are commonly collected using Cyanide and usually have a very poor survival record in captivity.

billyr98

i have had a flame and coral beauty in a 210 with lots of live rock for almost a year... They hate each other... still! But its fun to watch them swim all over... Lots of chasing, no harm, no FOUL..