Best led for the dollars ebay?

Looking into get a new lighting system for my 65 tall tank. I have one echo tech led over it now and it's under a canopy just not high enough so it's not getting enough light. I should have two but can't convince myself to pay the dollars for another. So going to set up a smaller tank for the echo tech and then put new lighting on my 65 going with affordable LEDs or affordable t-5 fixture

DaveK

... I have one echo tech led over it now and it's under a canopy...

I think you mean EcoTech. The best thing to do is to get another one. Yes it's expensive, but you'll be disappointed with anything less.

That is what you will be doing anyway, long term.

otpchip

Anyone out there on the fence about a purchase from Reef Radiance should not, IMHO, can't buy a better LED light from anyone else for the quality, price, and customer service!!! You will not be sorry.

tomr33

i ordered a lumentek 180 from reefradiance and the customer service was great i will be receiving them in the mail today!! they went over the 4 week shipment estimate because of the holiday and because that happened they are sending me a fuge light for free with my order which was very nice since i didnt complain or anything about it taking longer than they said.