Baby & Fragged Pink Yuma Ricordea

Sierra Face

hi there! i have a teensy 14g nanoreef, and now, too many mushrooms. I'm located in san diego, but i'd be willing to help with the shipping costs if you live too far away.

7 fragged and 6 baby yuma ricordea mushrooms. i fragged the two biggest ones in the picture; they were about 4" and 3" in diameter before i sliced them, and i have never had any problems with them. when i first pulled them out of my aquarium, i found a few mini mushies on the rock beneath them, so if you'd prefer to watch them grow, i have those as well.

i fragged them over a week ago; they're reattaching nicely to the bits of gravel they're on. i'll try to find my camera so that i can post a pic of them.

if you have something in your saltwater aquarium that you'd like to trade, great! lemme know! otherwise, $10 for 1, $15 for 2, $35 for 5

Attachments

• mushies.JPG
    mushies.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 116

lcstorc

I'll take 2. Let me know shipping to 32926 and I will paypal or send check. Your preference.

Sierra Face

you guys want babies or frags? i only have 2 babies off the main rock right now, but if you don't mind waiting i could get the other ones started

Sierra Face

ramona wow that's far! ha

sure i can meet you for 2 of the brighter frags

haha. everyone says that! ramona isn't far, you guys are just p*ssies! ;)

i'm going down to poway this afternoon/evening to go to the dmv and hang with a friend, if you're no busy would you like to meet me?

reefsurf

haha yeah right p$ssies.......dang i just got in from running errands. i live near downtown. any chance you'll be further south later?

Sierra Face

What's shipping to 45011?

i haven't bought the containers yet, so i'm unsure as to the weight at this point, but i'm getting them tomorrow after work. if you guys want to give me your zips, i can do it all in one fell swoop and have the info posted by tomorrow afternoonish, if that's cool with you guys.

hope everyone's day was wonderful!! =)