Awesome company iBluewater...excellent customer service and beyond healthy fish!

SeaSiren

Fire Coral

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to take a second and talk about my experience with iBluewater and their staff. I have been establishing my broodstock for breeding my clowns! I stumbled upon ibluewater here on RS! I have to say I am a hard customer to sell but, their customer service is second to none. I have had alot of bad expereinces lately...I won't mention the name with a company that scammed me and was hesitant but from my first intital phone call to Terry and all of the information he provided was just awesome. I have since recieved the most beautiful Blue Stripes, Super white Picasso pair, Jumbo pair of WC Occ. and H. Kuda seahorses! I have been estremely tentative about opening the boxes since my bad experience but, what I found was expert packed healthy fish that surpassed my expectations. They kept in contact with me on a regular basis and continue to contact me about the fish and ponies health and well being. It is great to find a company that carres as much as I do about my livestock. I am awaiting now my second order from them and can't wait!!! As a breeder I know I have the best quality broodstock now and I couldn't be happier. I don't give out "props" often but, I felt it neccesary to let people know about how great these guys are. And I want them to know how thankful I am that they have gone above and beyond to answer all of my questions and to ensure that the fish are in super health before shipping. Thank you so much! I highly reccomend that you give them a shout if you are looking for healthy fish and unique fish they have got them! One happy customer!!!! 11 saltwater aquariums 90g FOWLR, 55g FOWLR, 30g FOWLR, 14g nano cube with frags and 12g nano with frags, 6 smaller aquriums housing individual clownfish pairs, 8 breeder tanks, and a RED SEA MAX 250 (not set up yet!!!) and a 29g biocube not set up yet! Yes my family wants to throw me out! my daughter says "we live in an aquarium and should charge admission on the weekends" and my son wants to know" if we can keep a shark in a pool in the backyard!" Its truly a passion and a labor of love!

catran

I'm hearing good things about them all over!

BTW, Pam... you have a family somewhere in that house? :)

SeaSiren

I'm hearing good things about them all over!

BTW, Pam... you have a family somewhere in that house? :)

Yes they are superb!!! :) Ha!!! the family is in the house somewhere...hmmm...not sure where I put them...lol I think they are starting to dislike me a bit..lol My son says he feels likes hes living underwater!! lets just say there is not much space left for anything else...I have been pondering whether or not the living room furniture is necessary...HA!

catran

Yeah, I had to move my mom in with me to take care of her. She liked my FW tank better! She didn't like it when I got rid of it to make room for the RSM250. I still don't really have room. I'll make it fit...I have the RSM130 and a 52" tv on one wall, the tv kinda in the corner. I have to put the 250 in between. She doesn't like me spending of reef stuff but since she lives with me.... she tries not to say anything. Wait until I decide it's time to breed fish! She won't believe it, lol.