Awesome 1,110 Gallon Tank!!!

pista01

I can't even begin to imagine what it costs to run that. What does he do for a living and are they hiring?

BoomerD

Sheesh! ANOTHER Nano tank. When are we gonna see some REAL reef tanks?!!? :D
Hecka impressive set-up. Nicely plumbed with a lot of thought before hand, and good engineering in this one. Hate to pay that power bill though! OR for that matter, I'd hate to pay for the weekly 10% water changes we all try to maintain.:D
Thanks for the link Sunny!

pista01

He probably evaporates more water in a day than I have in my tank. I wonder if he charges admission?

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Incredible system !!! I can't believe he keeps those Angels in there I though this quote was interesting:

Some of them tend to feed off corals a little bit, but they rarely attack the same colony, so damage is not permanent.

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Man, what did he do?? Beamed up a part of the great barrier reef into his house?? :)

pyxis

wow, awesome. I wonder if he has any sons? I could use some of that money :p nah lol great tank. PS. his light bill probably pays my electric 3x over lol

semigodd154

I think i need one of those tanks just in case i ever get a vacation no need to go anywhere i can just snorkel in the house wow what a tank

Brucey

Well, i've read and looked at everything on that page over and over again. I think his driving force to provide a better environment for his fish and tank habitants should be what drives us all on to maintain our tanks, and provide as best as each of us can, a living environment that gives the best to our tankmates. A truely awsome tank ...... and I thought my planning for a 600Gal would blow the socks off anything i'd ever seen before. Guess not Brucey .... think again.
Sunny ... thanks for posting dude

wooddood

the wood dude
that is one huge reef, either he has alot of free time or a regular maintanence crew on the payroll lol.its awesome though.

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well if I got kicked out of the house and send to a garage this is the one I would want to go too! Man that is some reef tank!:)