avoid coralsandbar.com

one eye

just a warning. Very bad experiance with Rob the owner of coralsandbar. He is getting lots of negative feedback from many others over at the RC vendor forum.

zy112

thats too bad, i recently visited their website their stuff looked great and i was debating ordering from them. thanks for the heads up though, what happened in your case?

one eye

Sorry I've typed this BAD experiance for to long today...check out the RC vendor forum. It's pretty clearly stated by myself, coralsandbar and others

Witfull

please folks, lets keep this to your personal experiences and state only facts, and place facts within this thread. we do incourage stating good and bad experiences, but try to resolve issues via phone or E-mail.

one eye

I wanted to update and let people know that Rob has refunded my money.

Wit, I do appologize for my tactics but it was a LAST resort. I did give him plenty of time to take care of the problem and tried email, phone and PM's. It was unfortunate that it had to come to this, but as a result of the efforts made and the number of people who were following that thread, several people have been refunded or reshiped for orders that would not have been taken care of otherwise (one guy had been trying for a year....I just lucked out with some great support and a huge jump in view count over a short period) Thanks to everyone who showed support!

Pro_builder

Thanks for the info, but if "You" have a problem with a Vendor please post it here.
We all want good info on the Vendors out there.
As Wit was saying, please keep it to your Experiences only.
Everything Else, is Hear Say.
thanks,

gumhead

Originally posted by Witfull
please folks, lets keep this to your personal experiences and state only facts, and place facts within this thread. we do incourage stating good and bad experiences, but try to resolve issues via phone or E-mail.
Originally posted by Pro_builder
Thanks for the info, but if "You" have a problem with a Vendor please post it here.
We all want good info on the Vendors out there.
As Wit was saying, please keep it to your Experiences only.
Everything Else, is Hear Say.
thanks,
I hope these were not intended toward me? What I say is NOT hearsay it is fact. I was stating what I seen! This was a Boston Reefers Group buy and I was involved and seen what everyone ordered and seen what everyone got. I am stating what I saw not what someone told me, its not hearsay at all...

I have done business with Rob on two occasions, each time
he was easy to work with and I got more than I expected.
thanks Rob!
It was cool that One Eye came back and posted a follow up rather than just leaving the negative post. Good job dude!

Witfull

Originally posted by gumhead
I hope these were not intended toward me?
no gummy it wasnt intended towards you, i read the thread at RC and so many people were posting things like " i read that he" and " i heard" and didnt want this thread to turn into that.

keep rocking Gummy Van Halen!