Avoid Aquacon.com at ALL cost!!

JonnyF

I will definitely not use them again.

Here is some information though:

* I purchased 12 pieces of coral from them, all arrived alive and in good condition.

* I purchased 12lbs of LR from them. Had some pretty pieces, and didn't break in shipping except for one sliver (About an inch long).

* I purchased 4 peppermint shrimp from them, all arrived alive except one.

* I purchased a Vase Sponge from them, I never received it and they WILL NOT get back to me about it, and they keep avoiding my question on it, but will answer other questions. Havn't gotten my money back on it either.

All in all the corals were good along with the shrimp and live rock. Customer service is lacking. And they will try and sell things they do not have like the vase sponge and will not offer you a refund, or respond to answers about it.

I will not purchase from them again, there are to many good sites out there who actually care about customer service, and great corals + fish + plants + inverts.

Just letting everyone know, thanks!

mlags62

Yea i ordered 62 pounds of LR on monday. They shipped it on tuesday and on the FedEx Tracking site i noticed the package was only 43 pounds, so i emailed them asking if they made an honest mistake and they have yet to respond back to me. I should be getting it tomorrow and I'll weigh everything. If its the wrong weight they will be hearing from my laywer. =]