Avoid aquacave.com

Choff

Agree 100 pct with LSU. Shouldn't be bashing a vendor over a 3rd party payment issue.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Nob35

I agree with the above, I have ordered from aquacave a couple weeks ago and did not have a single problem with them besides them being out of stock on one item which they contacted me one hour after placing the order to see what I wanted to do. PayPal should not be used for anything except eBay as this is there main concern unless there is no other way to make payment. I've used PayPal for other things and it has always taken a couple days for payment to be made unless it was from eBay.

degibson84

just to update everyone on what has happened. not looking very good. AquaCave finally admitted to me that they did receive payment and have since "shipped". In an email I received a FedEx tracking number that shows package was left at my side door. Nothing was ever left so i had the credit card company do the chargeback. Since this was a paypal transaction there was a dipute opened with paypal. Open review of this dispute with paypal AquaCave provided a UPS tracking number. Contacted FedEx about the package and they said that they were not able to track that package as being scanned as delivered by the scanner associated with my route driver. FedEx said i needed to contact the merchant(aqaucave) so they can file a tracer on the package so they can be reimbursed the money of the contents of the package. AquaCave now will not answer when i call or return my messages. Now i just have to wait for the credit card company to clase the chargeback claim after 30 days.