Not open for further replies.

XBwlr

Tiny serpent star out for a stroll. :)

August01.JPG

corvettephreek

something different?

how is this one? I thought I would try this contest at least once. :D

sea_hare7.JPG

Couldnt find this bugger for a whole month, and I just found him tonight!!! :) h is a little camera shy.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
corvettephreek said:
how is this one? I thought I would try this contest at least once. :D

sea_hare7.JPG

Couldnt find this bugger for a whole month, and I just found him tonight!!! :) h is a little camera shy.

what is it a sea slug or nidi branch just curious

Kacy McCure

if ya got a scarlet hermit with some coral and a feather duster growin on his shell does that count, or is it a mobile coral, or a mobile duster?

corvettephreek

LOL... I was gonna take a pic of my snail with baby feather dusters on it but I couoldnt get a good shot for the life of me.,...and i would call it a scarlet coral duster.... :D

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Kacy McCure said:
if ya got a scarlet hermit with some coral and a feather duster growin on his shell does that count, or is it a mobile coral, or a mobile duster?

Sure it counts!! It would be a mobile hermit with a well decorated shell :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
corvettephreek said:
LOL... I was gonna take a pic of my snail with baby feather dusters on it but I couoldnt get a good shot for the life of me.,...and i would call it a scarlet coral duster.... :D

LOL~~ keep trying to get a pic of it!

Witfull

:bump: i know there are more out there,,,,come one come all,,,claim your bragging rights and rulle the homepage~~

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
corvetephreek I don't think anybody would mind if you change your pic so long as you do it before the voting starts

I could be wrong what do ya think woodstock

Woodstock

RS STAFF
LOL.... I am a woman.. I change my mind a lot :D Change it all you want to.... the poll doesn't begin until August 1st.

corvettephreek

:D lol thanks guys.... ill try harder tonight to get my picture in so i can have a good birthday with my snail on the home page!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.