Ask Splendid

2manyfish

Ok. I have heard Splendid knows a lot about these things and has helped me with many of our problems. She can help you with yours, too. If you have any questions, type away! btw,she might not know everything.

Splendid

Possibly?!? Ok. We are related. We're sisters. But still,this forum is for questions. Fish lovers ask away.

woolfe

I have a question..... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? LOL just playin' :whstlr:

Splendid

Come on guys. I am serious about this! Any questions about FISH AND CORAL OR OTHER THINGS THAT DO WITH TANKS!!!!!

DrHank

Your sister set you up for this I'm afraid. Your best bet is to just look for posts with questions and fire off your opinion. I was tempted to ask how many cleaner wrasses I should have in my 29 gallon but that would just be setting you up. We all know that it's less than one. Anyway just chime in when you feel that the time is right. Dentoid always needs a lot of help. Anyone who wants to buy a single Ric for $100 needs help. Right Scott?!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Accept my apologies Lula, I did not mean to upset you. Sometimes we get giddy around here. We were just having fun! We need someone like you to get us back on track. I have a question. Why does my calcium reactor keep getting CO2 locked. I have it dripping at a steady rate and the CO2 bubbling at a steady rate. It works fine for a couple of weeks then CO2 builds up in the ractor chamber and the dripping stops. I have tried increasing the drip rate and decreasing the bubble rate, but it still happens. The last time it happened was about 6 weeks ago. Then it just happened again tonight. Any ideas?

aquaman3680

I have a question, I have a tabling millipora that is getting too big for the rock that it is on and is falling over. What is the best way to attach it to a new rock without stressing out or damaging the coral. I really like the shape that it has taken and dont want to mess that up!

scott- have you tried adjusting the incoming water? Maybe that has an effect on it. Or maybe its time to switch out the media... What kind of reactor do you have?

Matt