Arduino Tutorial for Dummies, An easy way to learn the language

sandman3467

Want to build your own controller????I do and did.I'm still new to the aspects of programing my own code but this Arduino Tutorial is pretty much for us "dummies" out there. I tried other tutorials and I still get lost but with all the exercises,since they are hands-on and simple instructions makes it very easy to learn.But still having someone who is knowledgeable makes it easier when you run into a snag.

The cheapest place I found so far on-line is a place called YourDuino that has kits very affordable and everything else one might need to get started as well as some places on E-bay.

Arduino - Wikipedia
Arduino Homepage
Another Arduino Tutorial Site
Proto-typing Software
Eagle Cad Circuit Lay-out Software

If your looking for a controller but have no idea what your doing shoot me a PM.

catran

Wow, thanks for posting that! I was considering DIY LED's and this is definately going to help me!!

sandman3467

At current The Reef LED Controller i'm involved in is in its beginning stages of life and should be able to run any setup you may have. The firmware is currently pretty stable with no big issues or bugs.

* Sunrise and Sunset Dimming
* Moonlight Control
* Fan Control
* Refugium Light runs opposite of the display tank
* Water Temp and LED Heatsink Temp Readout
* Wave-maker functions for 2 powerheads.

Features being worked on and future plans

* Touch Screen (Possible)
* IR Remote Control
* Moonlight Dimming Control
* PH Sensor
* Salinity Sensor
* Smooth Dimming functions even more
* A single 12v power supply to power the whole project.

Steedy

Hello first I must say nice work man well done.

Next :

I need SW for my arduino my idea about the functions is this - Vertex Illumina SR 1200 LED Demo - YouTube

what I have in home :

RTC for Arduino
Arduino Uno
Power 12V for arduino

LED ramps - 5modules(pads). each module have a 3lines of Cree LED , 2line together on the sides - Royal + Blue, in the middle is whites.
each pad have together 18x 3W Cree LEDs , 12pcs RB+B and 6Whites. led will be controlled by Cat4101 , 1pcs on 1line.
Power supply for this led ramps is Meanwell SP 320-24.

Controling wia USB, Ethernet , or BT.

I need do for this setup program can anyone do this?