Arctic Copepods

Charlie97L

is that pods-in-a-bottle? literal "arctic" copepods actually won't survive in our reef tanks... they are found in very cold water. so i'm not sure if that's just a marketing thing... probably.

the only pods in a bottle i've heard positive feedback on is www.oceanpods.com ... not surprisingly, the only product produced by a biologist/expert on copepods, and not a company.

burning2nd

this is for feeding only right? cause i got lots of pos that are liveing and molting and doing there thing inside the rocks

Charlie97L

pods in a bottle are for feeding or seeding a depeleted tank.

i'm not sure those are live... if they are truly arctic copepods, they would be for feeding only, and not live long at all.

billyr98

never saw those artic pods in a bottle before.. maybe someone has tried this.. looked like cyclopeeze not frozen... But i am not sure..

SharkysReef

RS Sponsor
Artic Pods are not alive but can be frozen to last a little longer. We have had great feeding success with the artic pods even with picky eaters.

For those looking for alive copepods. I highly recommend the Tigger Pods. They do much better and are much bigger them most of the other brands. There are alot of vendors besides us that carry these.

Chads - Shipping for the live food and other food falls under the dry shipping method (alot cheaper). So for 1 to 4 bottles it is only $10 shipping total. However, if you want to drive down no problem. We loved to see you.

lcstorc

But now I'm gonna have to buy other stuff too. LOL
Gotta love this hobby.
Just a couple of weeks then I am back from vacation and get my fuge.
Thanks Sharky's for the info.