Aquatraders.com?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
How about their MH bulbs? I was looking into buying 3 150 watt double ended MH bulbs and have not seen any reviews on the bulbs themselves. Thanks in advance!

I think this pretty much sums it up as clear as anyone can..

In this hobby, usually, you get about what you pay for...low price = low quality. Aquatraders has a pretty terrible reputation, even in the local San Francisco community.
Poorly built, low quality products,
backed up by little to no warranty,
and poor to non-existant customer service ...

nhoj

I got the skimmer fuge from aquatraders and the intake pipe broke instantly, the skimmer collection cup was cracked, and they only had one gasket for the return. Also, the intake for the skimmer fuge does not fit ANY pumps at my LFS so if you do want to save a buck and be ready to do some pvc gluing and teflon, be ready to have to glue in your pump (I glued the part that connects the pump to the diffuser to the intake so it would connect up), or maybe buy the one they sell with it, but given the horrible customer service I couldnt tell you if that pump even fits. When the part cracked it was one entire turn away from sealing if that makes any sense. Basically it cracked far before being near water tight. Responded to my review by deleting it from their website and sent an email saying that they understand my CONCERN? I was like I'm not concerned, you should be!