Aquatic Aggression.com

cracker

I'd like to relate my positive dealings with "Aquatic Aggression". Right in the middle of ordering several items ,my return pump died & had to cancel this order at the last second. Jack didn't even blink & took more time from his busy schedule to discuss my options & quickly shipped out a new pump. Call me "Old School" but his "hands on" customer service means a lot too me.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
well when opens shop in canada, Ill be right there, come on jack pick up the slack

cracker

Hold on there! He needs to setup shop here on the eastcoast preferably Florida 1st!. I actually caught him on the phone earlier today, but he was too busy standing on a step ladder trying to net a stingray. He had to call me back! LMAO!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Jack & Vicki yet but I plan to. Jack has been no less than amazing to work with (and he doesn't take ALL of My money.. he leaves enough for peanut butter & jelly so I can still function enough to work and send him more $$ :lol:) but I will say his customer service is 2nd to NONE thus far.

Cracker I knew Jack would take care of you on that pump... he's a stand up guy.

:D

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Thanks Guys & girls as Cracker said I have been swammped lately more so than normal. The new business is geting larger than I excepted faster than expected. So if I happen to forget someting let me know. I never try to forget anything that needs atention.

Witfull

i know what jack wants for xmas~~~~ neeners,,,,,i aint buying it,,,but i know what it is~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks Guys & girls as Cracker said I have been swammped lately more so than normal. The new business is geting larger than I excepted faster than expected. So if I happen to forget someting let me know. I never try to forget anything that needs atention.

and he sounds like a little boy on the phone :LOL: Just kidding....

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
*grumbling* what was she thinking Bro? Doesn't she know how MUCH we enjoy a Good Hijack? :)

Fish Crazy

I too can tell you that dealing with Jack is GREAT! I'm very lucky in that we live in the same town but he is always there for me and the support, advice and products are 1st rate. Also I've gotten very nice livestock from him.

Let's not forget his lady Vicki who I have started purchasing all of my corals from who is also first rate.

Witfull

Got a pole 5 stobes & a killer sound system so thats not it.

ummmm I am thinking 8000+ members & a donation of $10.63 each
NNNNNgggnnnntttt

you are not smarter than a 5th grader....
care to try for the consolation round,,,,bzzt,,you lost to a loser more than you,, )rules require i cant say my name asy the worst loser, [glad i made the rules])