aquarium-supply.biz No Bueno !!

Cyclist

IF your out to buy an aquarium maybe you should look in your local area and do avoid aquarium-supply.biz aka Gina's Aquarium Supply, marineandreef.com because it could be a problem. I had a very bad experience with aquarium-supply.biz and their staff was very very rude. Carlos did not seem to have any idea what to do and Dave was all about telling me I was wrong and he was right and told me never to buy from him again. (like I would)
A oceanic bio cube stand does not fit a jbj nano cube why send it to customer? Also if they send a tank that is not correct or there are scratches on the aquarium your sol and don't expect them to cover shipping their errors back to them. You might save a few bucks with them, but if it goes wrong you will end up spending more than what you would have saved.

This has been my experience and normally you deal with the owners/operators only when something goes wrong. Its only when something goes wrong is when you learn about a business and how they treat their customers.

I give this company (watch out they own several online companies which should also put up a red flag being they are all selling the same items) A for delivery, a F for order correctness, and a F for item quality, and a F for customer service.

tags: Gina's Aquarium Supply,marineandreef.com,aquarium-supply.biz,problem,warning

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Sorry it didn't work out man.......

I just got the red sea color care from them and the "C" bottle leaked in shipping.....sounds like i should just forget about trying to get it replaced!

Cyclist

Wish I could edit my above post. Writing while frustrated was not a good idea.

Here is the reprint.

IF you’re out to buy an aquarium maybe you should avoid aquarium-supply.biz aka Gina's Aquarium Supply, marineandreef.com.

I had a very bad experience with aquarium-supply.biz and their staff was very rude and not helpful at all.
The media basket was broken, the tank leaked, the glass has minor scratches on it, and some views are like looking through one of those amusement mirrors that distort your body.

The hood hinge was also broken.

The stand they sent me was incorrect and was made for an oceanic bio cube not the JBJ nano cube. The replacement stand was sent out, but it was scratched.

Now most of this falls back on build quality for the JBJ, but it’s how aquarium-supply.biz handled the situation that prompted this review.

I contacted and spoke with Dave (owner?) and was told that I simply could not return the JBJ because it had been opened and used. He also told me that if I did return it in unused condition, he would deduct their cost of shipping the aquarium to me. His reply to me about the leak and scratches “We are not responsible for a leaking tank” “What do you expect us to do” “Don’t shop with us again”

Does this sound like people you want to so business with?

This has been my experience and normally you deal with the owners/operators only when something goes wrong. Its only when something goes wrong is when you learn about a business and how they treat their customers.

I give this company (watch out they own several online companies which should also put up a red flag being they are all selling the same items) A for delivery, a F for order correctness, and a F for item quality, and a F for customer service.

tags: Gina's Aquarium Supply,marineandreef.com,aquarium-supply.biz,problem,warning