Aqualog

reefer gladness

So here's a freeware program for logging and tracking your water parameters. You can also setup reminders for things like waterchanges, replacing bulbs, activated carbon, etc.

Nothing fancy but it works well and I've found it very useful over the past year or so. In particular when setting up dosing routines for calcium, alkalinity and magnesium to maintain stable water parameters.

AquaLog

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I've been using that for a long time. It just happens the creator (Joe) lives here local to me and one heck of smart guy. In addition to being smart he's VERY generous and talented with anything with water. He's got freshwater, salt water, brackish water and even used to have a crab "beach" type of tank. Going to his house was like going to the zoo except it didn't stink and you didn't step in poop at Joe's house :)

DaveK

No doubt it's an ok program, but I don't see where it's doing anything that can't be done with a normal spreadsheet program. You can download LibreOffice here - https://www.libreoffice.org/ Since it's an open source project, they don't even ask you for a donation.