AquaController

Dragon Wrasse

I was just given a brand new in the box Neptune Systems AquaController II from my brother in-law.....Does anybody use an AquaController or tried to use one, if so, how do you like it and what model are you using???

Charlie97L

it sucks. awful, it will crash your tank. send it to me, i can make good use of the spare circuits. :whstlr:

Dragon Wrasse

Charlie97L said:
it sucks. awful, it will crash your tank. send it to me, i can make good use of the spare circuits. :whstlr:
:LOL: So far it looks like you have to be a brain surgen to understand the book, so after my tank crashes I'll send you the pieces....:columbo: I'll keep you all posted.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Dragon... send it to me... I'll do a 2 yr trial run, figure out how it works, create some detailed instructions and then send it back to ya... :D

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Dragon Wrasse - I use the AquaController II and love it! Let me know any specific questions, if you have any. Once you figure out the language, it is pretty easy to use. I just picked up the lamp module, and am going to set-up the moon light function....hopefully this weekend.

Dragon Wrasse

NaH2O said:
Dragon Wrasse - I use the AquaController II and love it! Let me know any specific questions, if you have any. Once you figure out the language, it is pretty easy to use. I just picked up the lamp module, and am going to set-up the moon light function....hopefully this weekend.
Thanks...I will keep you in mind....just mounted it to the tank, I am only running the Temp. probe right now and have been going through the Aquanotes on my computer...don't be suprised to hear from me in a few days :columbo:

jhnrb

I use the aquacontroller JR. and think it is a great controller. I use direct wire with 3 DC 4 boxes. use only a temp probe and use it to control fans, lights, photo period, canopy temps. i agree once you learn the language you will love it. the model II have much more capability than the JR. and you can use it to run several probes and auto mate by computer. so congrats on one of the best pieces of equipment around. just my thought on it.