Aqua Equus!

olivert00

The new Seahorse Tank is in the basement, here are some pics:

DSC_0623.jpg

DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0624.jpg

DSC_0619.jpg
DSC_0620.jpg

Last pic is where the Seahorse tank sits next to the big tank, both tanks are viewable from where I sit and watch TV as well.:bouncer:

olivert00

I am trying to figure a way to set it up like my Reef...3 side viewing, but need to move some furniture if I do it that way...............hmmmmmm decisions.

Debbie

lcstorc

Awesome!
If you have some place you can put it, I would definitely set it up as a penninsula tank. A bit more maintenance (more glass to clean) but just think of being able to see them from almost any area of the tank.
Already having one you know the advantages but for ponies I think it would be even more awesome.
Tank looks great and what a deal you got. I am excited to watch this come together.

olivert00

Thanks you guys...I think I have found the perfect spot. I will slide the tank and stand over there and see if it will work, if so I will post pics.

Debbie

lcstorc

A peninsula tank is a tank where you can see both long sides as well as an end. The stand she has is set up perfectly for it, if she can find a place to put it.
Mine is a room divider and I love it. (I do wish I had moved it about 6 inches but that isn't going to happen now. :) )