April's TOTM!

Nightfall

Congrats and amazing looking. How everyones tank has that nice color to it and mines all bland and with corals I have "fleshy" looking. Hoping to add some color to it soon. Give me time and I will give you a run for your money Diana!

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
I will remind you of that :p

It is true Diana's tank is inspiring and her dedication to it and the smaller details is exceptional. One day I hope to be half as good :)

chrisjones

I finally joined Diana. I read through most of your thread, very nice. Well mostly looked at the pictures. Still need to come see it in person soon. Congrats on TOTM.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I finally joined Diana. I read through most of your thread, very nice. Well mostly looked at the pictures. Still need to come see it in person soon. Congrats on TOTM.

Thanks Chris!! :)
Hope you start a tank thread and share your tank build here...Reef Sanctuary is an AWESOME place, happy to see you here! :thumbup:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Thanks for all the nice comments!
I feel like I just tarted a new adventure with my tank...
Putting in my 1st Montipora Digitata frags TODAY. Hope they grow for me :fingerx::fingerx:
Here are a few of my new babies: (and yes the glass is dirty ;) )

I have a spot cleared (top & center) that will eventually be their home if they do good.
My SPS garden will go here:

GETTING EXCITED TO WATCH IT GROW PRETTY :flower::flower: