Apology & cyno question?

Clint24

Hello all. Wanted to start by apologizing that I don't reply to many conversations because I know there are much more experienced reefers that could give more accurate information than myself. I know it seems that all I do is ask stupid questions from time to time but I read a lot of threads on here & have learned so much. A BIG thanks to everyone for everything!!!
Anyway, like my chronicle states, I recently move to a new house. Moving my 220 gallon tank was a chore but all in all a success. Since my move I have had the daily cyno algae outbreaks on my sand bed. I have a lot of water movement down low cuz I battle my sand floating around. Was curious if this is due to my move or if uall think it might be other problems. My lights are goin on 9 months old & are on roughly 9 hours a day. (3-250 watt halides). I'm currently at work so I don't have my notebook in front of me but water perimeters are (if I remember correctly)

Salinity--1.025
Ph-8.1
Temp----79.8
Calcium---380 (dropped after move)
Kh---9
Magnesium---1250
Phosphates---0.25
Nitrates---10-20 (I'm color blind so colors
are hard to distinguish)
Nitrites---0
Ammonia---0

I know my phosphates & nitrates aren't to par at the moment, doing a water change on Monday, workin all weekend. You think after I get those back down, my cyno will go away?? Sorry for lengthy post but like always any input is greatly appreciated. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clint24

Oh yeah... Don't laugh to hard at my tank. It's not near as good as some others on here!!! [emoji51]

Squatch XXL

Maby this is what is happening to my tank. I recently moved the tank a few miles and my troubles started within a short while.

@Clint24 The tank looks splendid either way. I wish I could help more, but I am in a similar boat. I basically have resigned myself to the idea that this is just an episode and it will pass. I can imagine that having an entire tank ripped apart and "dumped" back together could cause issues.....

Clint24

Dracko & squatch xxl. Thank you both. I'm hoping it is from all the disturbance from the move. I looked at that video & it didn't do much justice. Here are a couple more that might be better.
adf4571903ef0c193627f77c36d8abcc.jpg

Couple days following the move.
be714d67851985e201cda34506ee3fda.jpg

Earlier today.

So it looks like it is progressively getting better but just wanted some other input. [emoji4]

Squatch XXL

In my situation, I have gone nuts on testing.....which found no signs of any issues at all. ALL of my parameters are perfect. I have a VERY understocked and underfed tank. All I can think is that it was the disturbance of being tore apart.

eQuatics

Actually looking at your set up, you'd benefit greatly from having circulation behind your rocks along the tank. If you have a spare pump somewhere, I'd slap it back there to eliminate as much build up as you can. And when you moved did you disrupt the deep sand bed????

Clint24

Equations. Thank u. In my pics, if u see the rio 2500 pump in the middle just above the rocks...that sits on a PVC pipe that tee's off and moves water from 2 spots behind my rocks. Also my rocks are pretty open in the back. But I do have more power heads layin around if need be. Yes, I had to completely empty my tank for the move, sand & all so it got all stirred up. [emoji51] I will try raising my ph & lowering temp. Thanks

Thanks StirCrayzy & meknudson. I am planning a water change for Monday on my day off. [emoji4]