ANYONE order items from "Fragtastic Reef"

dianezoo

Im changing from MH lights to LED and AI sol Blue look like exactly what I need. pricewise and output.
However Ive never seen any mention of this vendor. They have fish corals, dry goods et al. so just need to
know if you had good experiences or bad with this company.
Regards.
Diane

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ya I know him. Chatty guy. I bought a coral saw n some plugs from him awhile back n he shipped quick. He's in Minnesota so shipping is gonna vary on your location. His shop is only about 6 months old n he messed up my order however he made it good (kinda) prices r good for sure.

........kill em with kindness "they" always say.

dianezoo

dmattThanks for your input. I think I'll order these lights from him and crossing fingers they come quickly. I'm in AZ, and I cant wait t have lights that are not so hot, and use less energy and keep corals happy.

Nanoreefbro

dmattThanks for your input. I think I'll order these lights from him and crossing fingers they come quickly. I'm in AZ, and I cant wait t have lights that are not so hot, and use less energy and keep corals happy.

So did you make a purchase from them? Any issues with your order?

jws0318

I placed a fairly good sized order with them recently for LEDs, Pumps etc and a couple of items were out of stock. I was called within an hour of placing the order and given the option of shipping what they had now and the rest when it came in or holding the entire order. I had him ship what was in stock, and it arrived within a few days (I'm also in AZ) and he said the other items would be in within a week and ship then. Sure enough, they were shipped and also arrived on time.

I would definately use them again - very happy with the entire transaction.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Luv2reef

I ordered a skimmer from him. It arrived. Two weeks later I decided it was too big and I needed a smaller version. I called him and he agreed to send me the smaller reef octo and credit me for the full purchase price of the first skimmer. He was very nice and no nonsense about the whole thing.
Yes, I would order from him again.