Anybody Here From Florida?

metweezer

Hi All,
Living in SE Florida I am more concerned with keeping my tank cool rather than heated. Any neighbors out there?
Steve

lcstorc

Another Floridian checking in.
My parents live in PSL so I am there quite a bit. We found an lfs somewhere in Ft Pierce but I have no idea where. We just drove past it and stopped. Wish I could be more help.
We have one good one up this way and another 2 that are pretty good. Actually one of the pretty goods is about halfway between us. Have you checked out Trident in Palm Bay?
Cat is in Sebastian and there is at least one she goes to down there. hopefully she will check in and give the details. Most of the time she comes up here to go to the one we both really like.

metweezer

Steve,

GSELLERS is a saltwater store! :) You can get some stuff from him.

Hi Lynn!

Hi John,
Does he have a website? Also I need the location of the store we talked about in Vero. Was it on US1 between Oslo and 4th? Name and address would be appreciated. I believe you gave me the info while we were in the chat room. I definitely want to pay them a visit this Tuesday.
Thanks, Steve

JWarren

Steve,

I am at work right now, when I get home I will post it here for ya. They are on dixie hwy, between Oslo and 4th. Right hand side if you are going north on Dixie, just north of Oslo. A little stirp of stores there.

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
Nah i'm not a store....i just sell frags out of my apartment...I save corals, treat them and sell them, i also buy up poeples livestock that is unwanted so someone else will cherish them....i'm in it for aquaculture not for the $$. If someone buys a frag from me then i did my job :) Now as for the stores around here...there is about 10 within 30 miles

JWarren

I wasent sure G, but I thought I would let the new guy know about you.

I'm going to get with you in a while and see about taking some of those cap's off your hands. :)

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
Just lemme know when you are ready and maybe we can meet in the middle like orlando sometime....saves on shipping :)

metweezer

Steve,

I am at work right now, when I get home I will post it here for ya. They are on dixie hwy, between Oslo and 4th. Right hand side if you are going north on Dixie, just north of Oslo. A little stirp of stores there.

John,
Did you get anywhere with that address?
Steve