Anybody got an ark?

semigodd154

Lot of rain here in the northeast. Many people here being evacuated i'm lucky in live in a part of town on a big hill but there are thousands in the surrounding areas that arent as lucky there have been 2 dams here that burst. So if you could take a few and think about som os these people and maybe send them a little MENTAL good karma maybe luck will pick up for them and the water will receed.

Thanks
Shaun

atlantic reefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
ive got a small ark that might be able to hold an ant or two. lol it rained over 12 inches stopped for around 14 hours or so and then its started up again around 8 tonight and hasn't stoped since

Cartman89

My brother and my dad are at some New England Patroit football camp and they said it rain there all week besides one day.:bugout:

Witfull

we have been for a few days now~guess he was waiting for the urine smell from the NYC steets to wash clean~

flash backs of the villiage~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Wow... I won't complain about the hill we live on anymore...

Sorry to hear you guys are fairing so bad up there!

semigodd154

At this point i'm happy to live on my hill I drove along the mohawk river today and seen alot of houses washed out and some construction equipment they were using to repair one of the locks washed over one of the spillways and broke alot of equipment.

atlantic reefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
luckily the rain has stopped (for now) and that 15 or so inches we got went down the back ditch that i just cleaned part of out and the hill . Thank god for that ditch and hill other wise we'd be flooded out

boozeman

newsreport was saying all this rain in the north east is due to an abnormally warm atlantic this year..caused by global warming... bleh