Any Memorial Day plans?

What are your plans for this long weekend!Can you share with all of us?We used to take trips to the New Jersey shore but lately the rain and windy days had make us decide perhaps is better to stay local.Looking at the beach from a hotel window is not so much fun believe me!Any good movies or shopping malls?hmm that's not a bad idea!

VINA

sfxer02

Study,yard work,study,yard work,study, drink beer,study,change the oil in the vehicles,study!

Those are my plans

Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

Tony

BoomerD

Go Maui Brah!, Go Luau, Drink rum! Fall down on beach! Swim with fishes...NOT when drinking rum...:D

Boomer now that's a heck of a weekend!Have someone with a cam on you when you are falling down ok?And please post it here when you get back.HeHeHe!

VINA

TDEVIL

well, my plan is to heal up from having my wisdom teeth taken out, what a great weekend i chose to do that

i hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend :)

Jay

EdgeKrusher

Going camping! Hopefully it's nice, but with this Minnesota weather, and incompitent meteorologists you never know.

mwrager

Well today is my last day of work for some time. I am on subbatical until Aug 4. I have 6 trips planed and will be SCUBA diving on most of them. So this weekend I will be checking out my equipment and packing. Then clean the house and get the tanks ready so I can have a fellow reefer take cake of them. Then maybe some yard work.

ReefLady

Staff member
I think this will be the first Memorial Day weekend in about 15 years that I haven't gone camping. But ... hubby is on call, so no can do.

So ... movie tonight with the kiddos (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, anyone?) - some quiet time with hubby after that. Tomorrow we are 'tilling & planting our vegetable garden. Sunday is a pool party at a friends' house. Lot's of R&R & cocktails mixed in along the way ....

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

Hint ... we've got an excellent contest starting up next week, so don't stay away too long! :D :D

Gina

RS STAFF
I have to work this weekend and my Sat's are about 10+ hours. Usually, 7:30 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.! Unless, there is an emergency or we have extra surgeries to do. Then, I am on call Sun and Mon. Hopefully, I won't have to go in. So, no special plans as I can't go far from home.

TomV

Plan: Wait and wish there wasn't a holiday so I could get my next reef order in motion without the banks being closed!!!!!

Other than that: Tank watching. Also, gonna go catch the new movie "The Day After Tomorrow" because it looks like it will kick butt on the big screen!

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Gotta work Sat and Sun (probably doing 16 hours on Sun) and then off Mon and Tues or Mon - Wed ;). Either way, Monday is a pool party and Barbeque.

Reef Geek

Reefus Geekus
Work on Saturday.
Church on Sunday.
Move on Monday into my new house.
Ok, its only a condo. But at least its not renting!

Thank you guys/gals for sharing your plans for this long weekend!We are going to play tennis today follow by a bike ride around the park.Later we'll start the grill for some hamburgers and hot dogs for the kids.I just want to relax and relax today!No yard work,no cleaning around!Lucky me Eh?

VINA