Any Ideas

reefsilly

Okay I have new plans for my 20g I added some more LR about 20lb. Two cleaner shrimp and there doing great and 1 blue neon goby thats so small I'm scared for him! My plans are to keep low light coral cause there is only a Glow light flourscent on the tank. So far I have Two Christmas Tree Corals (Medusa Soft Coral) one white and one brown and an orange sponge. Okay what other corals can I put in this tank. Oh and I'm going to get a couple of feather dusters. So Far in tank:

Two skunk cleaner shrimp
1 neon Goby ( not even 1/2 in. )

Two Christmas Tree Corals
One orange Sponge

Fish I thought about
Trimma Goby adult size 1in.
Clown Goby
Yellow Stripe Clingfish
Yellowtail Cardinal

All the fish above max size are 2in.
What do you'll think or do you have any
other ideal on some very small fish

Any thoughts!:)
Thanks

blue_eyes53813

How many watts is the light? Sun corals is the only coral that comes to mind because it doesnt need light,,, but it needs to be fed regularly(2-3 times a week)

Small fish , chromis, a small clown, bicolor blenny, citron goby and clown goby,

lcstorc

Mushrooms are great for low light and the gorgonians are not photosynthetic at all so those are some more suggestions for low light.

reefsilly

I didn't think about the gorgonians; thanks
The light I can't even remember ( just a little better then what comes with the tank to get that white light instead of yellow )
I'm at work right now but I did think about sun corals too.
I think chromis & a clown will get to big its a 20g
I put 2 mushrooms in there from my reef tank and will
be looking for more that has split.
I'm going to check on the citron goby right now.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I love small gobies only problem is if not added at the same time there could be some territorial issues.

You can also try a Tube Anemone these are non-photosynthetic and come in beautiful colors. They're also not as aggressive as some people make them out to be.

Charlie97L

reefsilly said:
I didn't think about the gorgonians; thanks
The light I can't even remember ( just a little better then what comes with the tank to get that white light instead of yellow )
I'm at work right now but I did think about sun corals too.
I think chromis & a clown will get to big its a 20g
I put 2 mushrooms in there from my reef tank and will
be looking for more that has split.
I'm going to check on the citron goby right now.

i would recommend against a 2nd goby, as it will likely fight with your neon.

i also wouldn't recommend a gorgonian unless you're experienced with finnicky coral. they can be difficult to keep.

i'd go with a cardinal, or a chromis, personally. probably the chromis, as it's a very active fish, and will swim a lot.

reefsilly

I can handle finnicky coral.
I did add a yellow clown goby and they are fine the neon keeps trying to clean him and along with the two shrimp that is probably the clean-est fish around. He can't even move without being attack!