Any chance?

tankgirl

My biggest wish would be a way to Karma everyone who responds to a thread at once. I try to give Karma to people who offer advice or join discussions, but it's slightly miserable to give k to each individual and wait for the screen to update, then on to the next person...

ReefLady

Staff member
No, there's not really a way. Sorry. We've found that the karma hack really is best not to try to modify, all kinds of problems all over the place when you do. Heck, it coused all kinds of problems just trying to install, and that was with a pro doing it.

ReefLady

Staff member
Sorry, I should clarify- anything *can* be done, the question is, at what risk and expense? From what we've seen of karma so far, modifying it is not something we want to touch with a ten-foot pole. However, if anyone has the PHP programming knowledge and would help us set up a subdomain to try it out before bringing it "live", we'd be very happy to give it a go.

T

Craig Manoukian

As far as I know you have to go to the post for which you received karma to see the comments and to my knowledge there is no way to know which post got Kd.

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

tankgirl

Thanks so much, to everyone! And K back! :D

Trav, I understand, it's gotta be quite a headache keeping this whole place going. It's not that big a deal to K one by one! Thanks!

ReefLady

Staff member
Not a headache at all, it's a joy. Chalk this one up to not wanting to cause headaches, downtime or worse for 523 members and counting. :)