Another "What is the best" Question

Reddog170

Well I am reworking my entire system. In the process I am once again thinking about a new skimmer. I am using a Super Skimmer 65 right now but wonder what is really the best skimmer for my system.
Now I have seen high end skimmers that wont clean the gunk off there own pump. I have also seen bottom of the barrel (my super skimmer) that appear to do a good job. Now my skimmer pulls half a cup of dark green gooey skimate out everyday. It works like a champ. Now I have modified it just a little. I am using a mag 5 pump, have gone through it and smoothed out all the seams and changed the air intake as well.
I bought, and sold, a Reef Octopus a while back. After a month of running it still did not pull as much as the skimmer I have now. I have also tried SWC and ASM skimmers side by side my skimmer and mine pulls more than everyone of them in side by side runs. But I still keep hearing how my skimmer is crap and I need a bigger better skimmer.
So what does everyone use, and like? Shaun

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
You need a my reef creations MR-1 or better yet Mr-2 because they grow with by means of adding a second Beckett injector and extensions to the height if need be.

The last skimmer you will ever need to buy and you will never have to ask this question again :D