Another Stoney Reef!

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
I have a lot of pictures here, a lot of before and after shots, so be patient! Amazing what 10 months can do!

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
The one above is a pink birdsnest with a veremitid snail in it, that is its web to gather food, look at the growth pattern then, and the color, compared to now.

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
more color shots! Remember most of these in the first photo were merely one inch frags or pencil eraser size!

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
This is my favorite photo, we have had litterally 50 frags given away from the purple montipora, and with fish help, have fragged both the green and orange monti a dozen times each. The rabbit fish that is in the tank went psycho one night and broke the orange off at the base and it is finally starting to grow back well!

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
Here is my teal/babyblue acro! Most spectacular color I have ever seen. This picture makes me want to cry. It is located in the back top of the tank partially shaded by the return pipe and spray bar. Where it looks brown in the pic, it is a light teal, and where you can see color in the pic, it is a brilliant baby blue!

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
WE have taken 4 frags off the above coral in the last year.

This is the purple with green polyps acro, it really likes to encrust for six months, then grow sprouts then begins encrusting again. Right now it is in the encrusting stage growing upwards towards the top of the tank.

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
That is two different corals by the way, the grey one on the top is going to have to be moved!

Here is a before picture.

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
Now one of the most amazing hammer corals I have seen, Cannot frag this as it is in the anchor form not the branching!

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
And no set of pics are complete without a frag of the brilliant green frogspawn. I cannot count how many times I have fragged this in the two years!