Angry Crabs New Setup

Angrycrab

Taking any and all advice!

This is my setop as of this morning, believe or not thats 90lbs of live rock bw I like changed over to the two pile theory from one ridge in the middle.

Man those lights look good ))*

Pile 1 with cave

Pile 2 with cave

This was my first setup with about 60lbs of rock, all in a row.

SoliSteve

The lights do look good and I like the two pile theory with a "bonnie" in the middle. Nice area for growth!

Angrycrab

nah I am good on rock for now =) I like the set up...

I am going to do a little school of Chromis, I have 3 now, I think 2 more. I have a perc clown in there too, he loves his new home, big upgrade from the 29g. Tomorrow I am going to pick up my first two corals, starting off on the easy side, a mushroom and a zoo. Nothing to hard at first. Also adding to the cleaning crew.

I dont know down the road on fish, I am going to keep it on the lower stock side, I dont like tanks with ton of fish in there. I think maybe a tang or or somthing down the road. I plan on doing another coral after our next meeting =)

billyr98

Looking good!! Let me know, maybe i can throw you a piece of xenia, mine is growing like crazy! I wanted to do the 2 pile theory but i bought too much live rock :( well its never too much... anyway Let me know if want me to cut some xenia :)

Gina

RS STAFF
I also like the two pile look much better than one whole mound.
Makes the tank look much more appealing.

pmac90

hey Bill, I'll take some xenia too please!!!!
you better start cutting, it's gonna take over the right side of the tank soon!
since you have a beautiful purple tang, i'll be ready for all fragging you do :tongue: :D

billyr98

I know Pmac90!!!!!!!!! you are more than welcome to grab some xenia... i will let everyone know when i make the cut!

pmac90

I know billy! i like having me some fun. have you made a cut on anything yet?? i'm guessing a little nerve racking. i saw a fragging of anemones on a web page i found. freaked me out!! hehehe