Angelo, The Blue-Spotted Jawfish Video

lauriepacific

Hi Reefers,
I just posted my first episode of "Reef Tank Gardens" on YouTube. Here's the summary and link for this video:

The Blue-Spotted Jawfish is a "special needs" fish in the marine aquarium. This video introduces this delightful, curious, and personable little fish and explains what it takes to keep the Blue-Spotted Jawfish healthy, happy, and safe in a salt water tank.

Here's the video link: YouTube - Blue-Spotted Jawfish.mov

I'd appreciate any feedback you can give me so I can improve on future videos. Thanks!

-Laurie

Skyreefer

Nice video! I would love to get a blue spot jawfish but I will stay away from them. I like to keep the my reef @ 80 degrees and I prefer not to have a DSB or overfeed. Thanks for sharing though.

lauriepacific

Thanks Skyreefer! I appreciate your feedback. Good on you for thinking of the BS Jawfish's needs first. I love conscious reef-keepers like yourself!

Pocky

I loved the video. You spoke very clearly and gave great tips on how to care for a BSJ. Great production and Angelo is gorgeous (or is it Angela?)

I'm just starting a tank and am thinking about a Blue Spotted Jawfish at some point. I've read so much about them and will be cautious about introducing one to my tank. I look forward to future videos. Thank you!