Anemones and Sea Hares

Poonaka

So I added a Sea Hare Nudibranch yesterday to combat the terrible hair algae I've been fighting. I was under the impression that the Sea Hare would avoid anemones. Today there's no sign of the Sea Hare, unless he's been hiding under a rock. Last night he was near a LTA and there appears to be a piece of something that looks similar to the Sea Hare on the LTA today.

Does anyone know of a Sea Hare that will avoid anemones?

Edit: meant Nudibranch instead of Nubibranch

oc reefer

Well first off there is a difference between an nudi and a sea hare, second i had my sea hare in my tank for 6 days then came home to find that my 18" capret had him half devoured which was amazing because the sea hare was about 6" long and about 3" around. So ya nems will eat sea hares or try at least. Good news is that the sea hares are cheap, bad news is your out a sea hare.

Poonaka

Well first off there is a difference between an nudi and a sea hare, second i had my sea hare in my tank for 6 days then came home to find that my 18" capret had him half devoured which was amazing because the sea hare was about 6" long and about 3" around. So ya nems will eat sea hares or try at least. Good news is that the sea hares are cheap, bad news is your out a sea hare.

Yah I thought there was one too but the LFS called it a "Sea Hare Nudibranch". I'll have to browse pics to figure out exactly which species it was.

Guess I'll go back to picking hare algae by hand. :(

Edit: meant Nudibranch instead of Nubibranch