Anarchy's reef chronicle

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I love the scape of the shallow tank!! Good to see the Jebao's are all still going along! Great little pumps aren't they? I'm about to swap my return to a DC3000 and use the crappy no-name Chinese pump to run my chiller haha

Awesome shots :)

anarchy

Yeah I'm liking the jebao pumps. Wish I would've went 1 size bigger on everything though. I have my return pump almost maxed out and the powerheads are about half way. For my spftie/lps tank the flow Is about perfect but I'd like more flow in my sps. It's doing great where it's at but I still find detrius on the sand bed occasionally

anarchy

I've got a 16"x12"x12" section in my sump filled with live rock. Detrius collects on the bottom and I can't get it out. What I would like to do is turn it into a fuge. Other than macro and a chunk of live rock what kind of livestock can I put in there? I was thinking a cleaner shrimp, Florida ceriths, cucumber, or something like that. What do you guys think?

anarchy

Started pulling all the live rock out of my sump to set up my fuge in a couple weeks. Found a couple pieces I liked and rescaped! Hope you guys like it

dc1bd8f117e79b9e3ddfdfa76a58ecf4.jpg

ba556fd4f8c8f2b8b56595378d1b1078.jpg
f6a2dc5be08741fa015a2e815a12048f.jpg

Pieces I need to epoxy back on. And the diy hydor magnet frag rack
b7bc4dda9d767047a9bd87394889bc28.jpg

anarchy

@wrangy I've got room for coral now! I felt like I was running out of room with the other scape

anarchy

Update:

1) I have a serious cyano problem but I'm going to run chemipure since people have had success with it.

2) I have an acro problem! In the past 2 weeks I've added 10 new sps frags along with a 6" zoa rock and 2 zoa frags.

3) I'll be getting 5 more acros this month to finish off my collection.

4) talks of an upgrade are going around! The 27 will be replaced with a 93 cube or possibly a 60 cube.

5) if the upgrade happens that means alot of new goodies. New skimmer, pump, powerheads, also means my sps collection will be able to grow [emoji41]

6) I'm in the process of replacing my sand. It's too light and the diamond goby turns my tank into a snow globe.

7) I've pretty much stopped caring about the 27. I like the sps but not so much the leathers. Can't get rid of them since it's one of the wife's favorites. Also the damsels I hate but the wife likes them. The scape sucks and I can't figure out what I like so I've basically just named the tank my wife's and concentrated on the 30 but if I upgrade then it's game over. New scape opportunities, more rock, more fish ideas.

8) as you can tell I've been concentrating on my coral stocking and put my fish to the side. Once I get the 5 more acros to fill bare spots in the 30 then I'll worry about fish

9) fts
323548c78a5ad4851a73984047e796f1.jpg

dde7169fcb552585b406f3b24de735a0.jpg

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I love cube tanks!! Definitely keen to see what you'd have in store for us with a bigger tank!! :D The others are looking good though!

anarchy

PE isn't great on some of the acros. That's the one bad thing about having to mount them you never know if the will like the flow they are in. I messed with the flow and then alot of my acros didn't like it so now it's back to normal and I'm trying to find a happy medium