An RS Request

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
I want to thank all of you who have contributed to the success of our school tank! :thumbup:

Here is your chance to become more involved if you wish. My biology students will be doing an assignment in the next few weeks and I would love all of your help. They will post their questions in the classes they are in.

They are all picking one fish and one invert to do reaseach on for our tank. Any assistance our members can provide them would be greatly appreciated. Some of the items they will be looking up will be: common name, scientific name, nutrition, feeding habits, lighting, compatibility, tank size requirements. These are just a few. The idea is to compile a master list and slowly start adding critters to the tank.

Thanks everyone!

Cheers!
:)

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Witty forgets that Rodger has eyes in the back of his head (teacher trait) and catches witty red handed or spit handed? :rolleyes:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Update!

We have just finished the semester and students have finished their assignments. Each student from each class has selected a fish and invert. They have done research on them and we will now..(really!) start next making a master list of organisms for the tank. This will have to be in coordinated with 4 different classes. There may be some "repeat" selections which is fine. As I mentioned earlier, anyone can provide input in this process would greatly be appreciated by me. :) I will be having the students making posts from their respective classes. Just to let you all know it is coming! :thumbup:

Cheers! :whstlr:

Oh and NO we are not all adding them at once!
:rolleyes:

amee6730

That's the most wonderful thing about this hobby...you never stop learning! New info becomes available everyday thanks in part to message boards and the great folks that love salt, water, and the stuff that lives in it.