Am i evil??

I found this little guy this morning while placing a zoo anthid colony that gets knocked off every night... i think we have our perp.

ReefLady

Staff member
Oh my word ... it looks like my red-eyed crab(s)'s cousin!

Evil evil evil! Okay, unless you want all your snails to start slowly dissapearing ....

ReefLady

Staff member
Here it is...

crab1.jpg

crab2.jpg

Evil!! :D

Originally posted by ReefLady

Evil evil evil! Okay, unless you want all your snails to start slowly dissapearing ....

They allready dissapered. And i thought i was doing some thing wrong to kill snails.

Originally posted by Curtswearing
AAAHHHH!!!!

A red-eyed crab from Heck. Put him on a train to Sumpville City quickly. Mean, nasty little critters.

Hes recived a one way ticket to the Las Vegas Valley Sanatation District, that tank has no sump so he got the spiral funeral.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Thanks

Travis which one do you like better the misfits or the metallica re make.

Last edited:

ReefLady

Staff member
They allready dissapered. And i thought i was doing some thing wrong to kill snails.

Hehe -- after I removed the crab, one day when I was 'aquascaping', I move a rock and discovered Mr. Evil Crab's 'lair'.
I swear there was a pile of about 20-30 empty snails shells alll in one place.

He must have been saving them to make a shell necklace .... or something ..... :D

AGGGGHHHHH! The crab had the last laugh. While removing him and his rock this morning i have misplaced or knocked off one of my small richordia frags pink/yellow and green one. I cant seem to find it any where.

Now that i think about it that is the second one of those that i removed from my tank. When my 220 was a reef i took one out with a kitcken fork. Hopefuly this is the last one of these punks.

that looks like it Nikki.