Althea's 90 Gallon.....

althea2you

just thought i would add an updated pic of my tank while i was hangin out!!!

FTS10-1-08-1.jpg

hope you all are well!!!

althea2you

some close ups of the animals in my tank! :D

yellow leathers 6 stalks here
yellowpolypsclosesized.jpg

Green yuma
IMG_9909copy.jpg

my green palys and trumpets
buttonpoypsandtrumpets.jpg

trumpet in feed mode
feedertentacles.jpg

button polyp eating exo of a shrimp
buttoneatingexoskeleton.jpg

althea2you

trumpets in acticnics
trumpetsized.jpg

xenia(it melted)

xeniasized.jpg

birdsnest(it died, i dont think my tank was ready for sps)

pinkbirdsnest.jpg

cumumber bojangles

bojangles.jpg

snail

snail.jpg

green leather..(this is when i first got it, it really is tall and full!)

greenfingerleather.jpg

althea2you

thanks heinz! not o be a pest or anything.. but get any extended polyp pictures of that Alcyonium acaule yet?! hmmm hmm?! LOL

althea2you

ok, thi beautiful angel i have here... will b going into my tank very soon, as my husband is getting rid of his 90 at work... and i love this fish toooo much to just let him go somewhere else...so he is going in my reef... im hopeing the Rod's food i feed at the moment will be enough for him.. i hope he doesnt pick at my coral! :p but i have watched this fish grow and change since it was 2 inches, if not less, long. so here are his progression pics my Imperator Angelfish...

he still has a way to go... the darkening of his eye band, and brightening up a bit everywhere else! but how cool is this?!!!! its AMAZING to me!!

juvempsized.jpg

imperatorsized7-1-08.jpg

juvi-adultimpsized.jpg

hma

awww, I like angel's as you know.... some call me "Mr. Angel" LoL

Beautiful species Sarah

althea2you

BEEN GONE A LONG TIME... BUT I WAS LOOKING THROUGH SOME VIDEOS oopsm caps... sorry... and i found this video i took of my tank and my BSJF. she was acting very peculiar! lol... but anyways.. hope all is well for everyone!! its great for me! i miss my tank, but i will be back! it may be a few years, but i will be back! :D oh and if you didnt know why i am out of the hobby.. i had another baby... she is now 6 months old!!

YouTube - confrontational bluespot jawfish.mpg

hma

Hey "Mommy" Sarah CONGRATULATION!

Nice to hear from you and good to know you are doing well. Have you missed a bit but now we know why you were not online. ;)